Question
Posted by: Sweety | 2007/04/10

Plz Help ASAP

Morning,

I have been dating a guy for just over 2 months we have not slept together but we did have foreplay, we haven't said we love each other cause he said it's to soon. I argue with him all the time cause his so distant.

Please give me advice how to get the spark back now, that he would get loving again, he doesn't kiss or hug me or seem to have a sexual interest in me now.

Please giv eme advice cause we really do care aobut each other.

Expert ImageTeen expert

if things are not going well after onlt two months together then you really need to think about whether this relationship is the one for you. Saying you love someone too soon can cause many problems later - especially if one person feels they must say it because the other wants them to, so in this respect your boyfriend was right.

What will help is to talk to each other about whether you shoud continue with the relationship and that both of you can feel your needs are being met. You have to consider the possibility that this is not the relationship for you, but those things you are looking for will be with someone else and not this particular guy.