Question
Posted by: Tata | 2004/03/02

Plz Compare for me implantation bleed and normal period

Hey there,

I am a bit curious how does implantation bleed compare to normal period in terms of volume, how long (in days), flow, colour etc.

Thank for helping :)
Tata

There are no hard and fast rules, but it is lighter and shorter than a normal period.It may be red blood or a pinkish discharge.

5
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/03/03

I had 2 or 3 spots of bright red blood on my panties about 10 days after ovulation and that was it.

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Wendy | 2004/03/03

Reply to Wendy
Posted by: Kate | 2004/03/02

Can be a brownish or light pink bleed. It will be a very light bleed and appear almost like a discharge rather than a period bleed. It also occurs from 4 - 6 weeks after your last period. And of course, only if you are pregnant.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: dee | 2004/03/02

My implantation bleeding was a small drop of very light pink blood.

Reply to dee
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/03/02

Well i am no expert but from what i ahve been told by family and friends that have had baby's is if you are gaving implantation bleeding it is alot lighter and i think it is a light colour to your normal period ans it only last for 2 days or so i think

Reply to MICHELLE