Question
Posted by: MoniQ | 2007/06/19

Plus Minus Diet

My BMI is 34...

I tend to loose weight easy, but i dont have to dicipline to stay on a diet! Will the Plus Minus Diet work for me...? What will my estimate weightloss be after 4, 8 and 12 weeks be?

Dear MoniQ
You do understand that no diet is going to work for you if you don't stick to it??? The Plus Minus Diet should give you results but then you must adhere to the instructions and not chop and change. Generally speaking this type of diet should result in a weight loss of about 1 kg per week. If you find that you can once again not stick to this diet, you may need to use motivational tapes or CDs to assist you to get back into the habit of diet and exercise. Try doing a Search on the Internet with 'Innertalk', a company that sells such motivational tapes - they should also have a branch in SA.