Question
Posted by: nikhil | 2006/07/22

plsssssssssssssss

i am 90 kgs;5.8feet,19 years old boy.my fat is drug induced.especially i have big butts & fat thighsi am a hindu bramhin & so i eat mainly cooked rice & other sauces.i go walk in the morning upto 4.8 kms & in the evenings i go for gym & work there for 1 hr. i m very desperate abt loosing my weight & look thin.plsssssssssssssssssss send me a weight loss plan and also tell me how long would it take me to have a toned body provided i follow that perfectly.plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss respond soon.

Hi Nikhil

I hope I can help, you sound very motivated and that is always a good starting point. I suggest you continue with your gym programme, and it is very difficult to give you a specific programe because that reauires very specific information and a meeting, and so is not possible on this forum. However, I do believe that you will really benefit from a programme that is available on this website - if you go to the Fitness page and then click on Programmes, you will see a number of programmes and all of them should suit your needs. IN particular; there is a programme called Shape Up for Summer that will give you some direction. I do think however that what you are currently doing is not actually bad - the cardio and the weight training are both there, and you seem to be doing this often enough. I am not sure how long you hvave been trying, but just keep it up.

Lastly and most importantly, you need to look at your diet because it is very possible that your fat intake and overall energy intake is the problem. If you fixed this, it may go a long way to sorting out your problem. So my advice is to see a dietician, and then you can really set out to lose weight knowing that everything is in place. nothing could be worse that exercising for hours only to be undone by bad eating.