Question
Posted by: pls Health24 unblock my reply to Divorce | 2007/11/26

Pls unblock reply 2 thinking of divorce

I wrote a reply to thinking of Divorce & attached a hyperlink of song lyrics for her - however i got a pop-up that blocked it & subsequently lost the email i wrote for her... pls can you find it and please just make sure that she gets it - please i beg of you...

I don't deal with such matters, but I think Maria may be right.

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/11/27

They don't allow you to post a link, I think to stop people from advertising. Unfortunately when you submit a message with a link it is thrown away, so they can't "unblock" it, you have to type it all over again. Very irritating.

Reply to Maria