Question
Posted by: Lee | 2007/04/02

Pls help with fertile dates

I am trying to work out when i will be fertile this month. I finally got my periods on Saturday the 31st of March which obviously rules out pregnancy. I last had my period on 27 February and now again on 31 March i have been very regular until now. How do i work out my fertile days. Please if anyone can help me with this i will really appreciate it.

If you have irregular periods, it is difficult to work out when you ovulate. It may be better to look at your cervical mucus, or get an ovulation detector.

3
Posted by: Lee | 2007/04/02

Thanks for all your help i really appreciate it. Planning a baby is very stressful.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Nikita | 2007/04/02

Hi Lee.

Go to www dot askdramy dot com than click on fertility map. It will give you an accurate answer. It helped for me.

Reply to Nikita
Posted by: EVE | 2007/04/02

It means that your last cycle was 33 days long instead of 28. Therefore you would have ovulated more or less 14 days before your next cycle started, Feb 18. Thats why its so hard to know when you ovulate when your cycle isn't 28 days. Rule of thumb is that you ovulate 14 days before the start of your next cycle, 28 day cycle = day 14. A friend of mine tried for a year and a half to fall pregnant, the thing that worked for her in the end was a basal thermometer. Go to google, type pregnancy and basal body thermometer, theres loads of info there. Good luck!

Reply to EVE