Posted by: jimaro | 2009/03/29

pls help. what do i do?

i am amedical doctor, during my studies i had a bursary from Limpopo province. i worked there 4 for 3yrs and a couple of months, i then decided to further my studies and specialize. my previous clinical manager refused me a transfer to gauteng to specialize. i then had to resign because i would have lost my post. i resigned after serving a month' s notice while awaiting a transfer. now, my previous CEO wrote me a lettr demanding the bursary money and they also didnt remove me from their system which leaves me unemployed in Gauteng. what are my rights who do i talk to?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: Pls help, what do I do?

You need to carefully read the bursary conditions and assess whether they are correct. It is suggested that you speak to a commercial lawyer.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.