Question
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/01

Pls help - we want to bring my period on cos we trying to concieve - doc gave me pills still no period

How long does it take once you take those pills - its 6 pills you take 1 three times a day for two days - and it should bring on your period - took them last week still no period ?? anyone know

I am not sure what pills you took. If they are Provera or Primalut, your period should start within 5 days of stopping the pills. If nothing has happened, you will need further investigations to see what the problem is.

2
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/01

Yes i took the too - took them last week wednesday - but doc only gave me for 2 days ?? - Will hang in there - thank you for your response feeling alot more positive now!~

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Sam | 2004/11/01

What pills did you take? i took primolut 1 pill 3 times a day for 3 days and my cycle came about 6 days later. Hang in there.

Reply to Sam