Question
Posted by: pal | 2006/04/20

pls help me

hi,
thanks for ur reply.I want to know when it is advisable to take rasperry leaf and saffron.I read these r good for health.These should not taken since it causes abortion.Is it true ? I also heard u should not take after 4th month only.I read in a magazine morning or afternoon is the best time to conceive because sperm count is maximum at that time.What is the best position to do sex.I am taking vitamin tablets from one year.Is it needed to stop that taking now ? I am planning to concieve so pls help me.

Some herbal remedies can cause the uterus to contract, so it might be best to avoid these.
There is no time of day or position that it is better to have sex in order to conceive. You should continue taking folate if you are trying to conceive.