Question
Posted by: miki | 2008/07/17

pls help! lots of blood in urine!!

I am travelling at the moment so need quick advice, have had urinar tract infection before but this feels different. I am currently not menstrating, that i am sure of. I got some medication at a pharmacy today Cystinol_akut, this evening the concentration of blood in my urine has tripled!!! and it is intensly painful to urinate. please please help with advice.. im pretty far away from docter, but will make a plan ttmorrow morning if its urgent.

It does sound like a bad UTI. If it persists, you will have to see a doctor.

1
Posted by: Post | 2008/07/18

It is urgent - see a doctor as soon as you can.

Reply to Post