Question
Posted by: nikki | 2010/08/19

pls help

is it really possible for an otherwise healthy 40 yr old to go for more than 6 months without sex? really really possible? and if it is that he has ED surely even still there would be an urge?

It sounds like you are very worried about something, but I'm not sure what. The answer essentially is yes, it is possible, uncommon, but possible. It may be that he has an abnormally low testosterone (T) level and therefore has lost his drive. If this is the case, you need to encourage him to go for a physical check up. If he has already had his T checked but experiences ED - then other health aspects need to be checked. If all is well on the health front, then it would be reasonable to assume that something is amiss and needs to be understood if it impacts on you.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: MalE 60 old male | 2010/09/17

There is no option but to abstain if the wife is racked with pain on the skin surface and limb joints. I''ve had no sex for four years and am 60+

Reply to MalE 60 old male
Posted by: Ray J | 2010/09/09

The guy has no interest in having sex with you because you are no longer attractive to him - or you have an unresolved argument - or even better still his Erection has gone KAPUT - and he is scared that it won''t rise to the occassion when it''s most needed!

Reply to Ray J
Posted by: 36yr old male | 2010/08/25

Its not that difficult really, ive been on a nine month no sex currently, my wife says she doesnt want sex at all, whether shes getting some other places i dont know, but she doesnt do sex at all, ive had sex twice since my wife concived on 30 April 2009 and only once before that for 12 months.

Reply to 36yr old male
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/19

Yes it is possible if you simply have to BUT if you have a willing partner then it appears very strange.
One would still have the urge with ED but you might be nervous to try due to possible failure.
He probaly needs to see a dr to check out the problem as there is help available ie for ED and low libido.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: 43yrs old, single-woman | 2010/08/19

Yes it is possible but very unusual. The last time I had sex was in 2007, of which, the last before that was 1992. I had sex about 6 times to this day

Reply to 43yrs old, single-woman
Posted by: Man | 2010/08/19

Although possible its not ussual, especially if its female. Females reach thier peak at this age so you should be gettin the best sex of your life.

Reply to Man
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/19

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist