Question
Posted by: hihi | 2010/02/24

pls help

i just want to be sure here, i am not on pill and very fertile, i met sum1 ages ago and finally had sex with a condom but i find myself worryin about pregnancy, am i being paranoid? surely if there was no tear in the condom and no semen came near me then i cannot be pregnant right? anybody pls help put my mind at ease? its too late for the 72 hr pill as well! i just felt so wet now i am paranoid i suppose the wetness was form me not him because i made him tie the condom afterwards and pull it to see if there was any leakage, none!

It might be the best for you to seek professional guidance and emotional assistance from a trained psychologist dealing with sexual concerns. There are many relationships where the one partner is HIV + and the other not and it works well. Protective measures such as condoms are essential and then to avoid direct contact with body huge amounts of body fluids and open wounds.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: condom | 2010/02/24

go www dot avert dot org / condoms dot htm

Reply to condom
Posted by: hihi | 2010/02/24

u mean yo absolutely at no other time had sex without the condom and then fell pregnant still using it? and had you checked it immediately aftet to see for tears? obviously not right and that would be why u got preg because it actually tore and he came inside you , otherwise how did it go thru the rubber inside of you....pls xplain as you have me worried i do not want to b preg

Reply to hihi
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/24

The chances are very remote but it is possible .... I have a son to prove it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/24

well if u used a condom no need to worry.u are safe.don,t stress,do u want to get pregnant

Reply to topdog
Posted by: topdog | 2010/02/24

well if u used a condom no need to worry.u are safe.don,t stress,

Reply to topdog