Question
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/02

pls help

i just want to know if im not being paranoid by being angry when my boyfriend who is also my baby's father ,and is currently staying with me(just a temporary arrangement),,decided that tonight he is not coming back will sleep over at a friend's .place..i really dont appreciate it but then he says he just wants to give me space ,i dont recall requesting space! he knows how i feel about spending with him,

,,,,,

3
Posted by: peppa | 2008/06/03

yup, that does sound suspect. i would have to kill my husb to get him out the house

Reply to peppa
Posted by: tans | 2008/06/02

He is up to somthing fishy, proberly another woman. Be careful, dont let him use you. Always try to be one step ahead. Phone him later to "chat", if he doesnt answer his phone, or says he cant talk, then you know for sure he is doing something fishy.

Reply to tans
Posted by: Sg | 2008/06/02

Seems like he wants "space" ! NOt a particularly good sign I'm afraid.

Reply to Sg