Question
Posted by: tshepy | 2008/05/28

pls help

hi i have a 15 months boy,he is so restless when he is asleep.he jump kicks ,sits on his sleep,he rolls endlessly before he falls asleep.the other night i was sleeping with him and he even fell from the bed,i dont know whats wrong with my baby ,what should i do please help me

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Some children are very restless before sleeping and during sleeping. You should not be concerned about this, unless there are signs of convulsions during the day, poor feeding and poor growth. If your child exhibits any of these conditions, you have to take him to a doctor.

Kind regards