Question
Posted by: TNN | 2008/01/07

pls help

Please help me, three weeks back i had a problem first my periods was delayed by three days and before that i had a problem on my vargina it was painfull when the urine come out. I would go many times to the toilet but my urine was very little and after that it will be followed by little blood.I dont have appertite and always have headache with pains in the abdormen.I am on my periods now but with the same condition.Last week i did go and see the GP but he didnt explain to me wat is happening.Please help me.Thank you..

It sounds like you have a bladder infection. Generally this needs to be treated with antibiotics.