Question
Posted by: klh | 2007/06/17

pls help

Hi I have a 4yr old. I love her so much and I have been very tired of late and very very moody, stressing financially etc. I have tried to accomodate her with play time but I am battling too. I am a single parent and I am feeling so guilty that i am not spending enough time with her. I am tearful and very unsociable.

Pls help, anyone have some tips or pointers or advice...? I live for my child, I have a good career, a close friend and I jst cant seem to meet someone etc etc. I feel as tho I am losing my inner control and I cant afford to go to a Psychologist until month end....

I'm sure that in the new week, when most of our readers return, you'll get some useful responses from them. Are there friends ( like your "close friend" you mention ) / family who could help you share the care-taking, so you can have an occasional break and rest ? Enjoy what you do have -- a great child, career, etc. And if you can afford to see a shrink at the end of the month, for assessment and direct assistancer, well that's not too far ahead.

1
Posted by: klh | 2007/06/17

Well I guess the response I wanted was from you, but like you say I might get other useful insite.... I do have those things for which I am greatful for, I suppose the initial response I was looking for, was to get me through the day, but thanks anyway.

I will go and see a Psychologist when I get paid, I dont like to call them Shrinks. Hope yur day goes well. I will get through mine, just did not want to feel so alone.
Thanks anyway

Reply to klh