Question
Posted by: AG | 2007/06/04

PLS HELP

For six months now i have been traying to get pregnant and my man says if at the end of june i am still not pregnant then we have to go see a doctor.

what exactly could possibly be my problem.
i need your advise.

There may not be a problem at all. It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.

4
Posted by: From Infertility Forum | 2007/06/05

I would personally seek help after 6 months of trying. I did and I am so glad that I did because no amount of "practising" would have helped us. Just go and see a gynae and get a check-up and maybe a few blood tests just to check for ov. Perhaps getting a semen analysis done isnt a bad idea either.

Reply to From Infertility Forum
Posted by: .... | 2007/06/05

Stop trying so hard. It will happen when it is supposed to happen. Don't think about it at all. Just enjoy the "practicing"...

Reply to ....
Posted by: nix | 2007/06/05

it takes time, my doc told me i'm perfectly healthy, it took us 11 months to fall pregnant, but then i miscarried, we've been trying now again for 3 months. just be patient it will happen.

Reply to nix
Posted by: 1 | 2007/06/04

It takes a normal couple up to 1 yr ro fall pregnant. Hang in there. it is a good idea to go to the dr for hime just to make sure that all is in order

Reply to 1