Question
Posted by: Nickyz | 2007/03/29

Pls help

i have just found out that i'm about 5 weeks pregnant, i did not know all this time cause i have a very irregular period.
My problem is i have had a stressful couple of months and i have smoked weed during this time.
Is my baby harmed in anyway??? i have stopped since i have found out but i'm worried about all the time i was smoking not knowing that i'm pregnant

pls help

Your baby should be okay.

Best wishews

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/03/29

Your baby should be fine, just make sure you dont do it again from now on - the developing baby starts taking nutrition from its mother from around 6 or 7 weeks, so you need to make sure you are on a healthy drug/alcohol free diet.

Reply to Lou