Question
Posted by: Stashi | 2004/10/20

Pls Help

Hi I have 2 questions, I normally take my Pill (yasmin) at the same time everyday 7am, I forgot to take it this morning, and will only be able to take it this afternoon 5pm, how long until it will effect the effectiveness of the Pill (ie protect against pregnancy)
Also I am on Cataflam (anti-inflamatory) can this effect the pill.
Pls let me know ASAP- I am a bit worried!
Thnx

Stashi

Anti-inflamatories should be okay. You should still be covered as long as you take pills today and continue tomorrow as before

1
Posted by: Chez | 2004/10/20

Hi there.

As long as you don't skip the pill 5 days in a row, it should be fine also depending on how long you have been on it. If you skip it today take two tomorrow morning.

Antibiotics have an adverse affect. It cancels out the pill. I am not sure on the anti=imfalatory, but I don't think you should worry.

Hoped this has helped.

Reply to Chez