Question
Posted by: Doss | 2004/01/08

Pls Help

I have a beautiful well build body (Jeniffer Lopetz kind of body including the bum), everyone admires it. But my problem is i have stretch marks on top of my bum, and i cant get read of cellulites on my bum too. What should i do to get rid of this things, withought reducing the size of my bum. I exercise Monday till Friday, i attend Spinning Classes and Aerobics, but i just cant get rid this things. Pls help what excersise get rid of this things. Cause i cant afford Surgary. Pls advice

Hi Doss

There was a feature article on this very problem just a few days ago on Health 24. If you check out the following URL, you’ll actually see a feature article on cellulite, and this is pretty much the essentials in the approach, and is what I would say to you anyway: http://www.health24.co.za/default_old.asp?action=article&ContentID=15121