Question
Posted by: patr | 2006/04/21

pls doctorhelp me need advice urgently

hi,
i am planning to conceive, but i am feeling very shy and lot of pain when i tried to do.I am feeling very difficult to say.Can u pls suggest me some advise.Can u suggest me some advice.My hubby is very angryy with me.I am neglecting him when he reaches his peak.I am very upset.I am having very less breast and looking not all aged.i am not very attracting to do sex with him.I am very tried during night when he feels to do sex.I am feeling very sad some times feel to cry.But i want child. if u suggest me exercise i can do.Pls advice me immediately.

I would suggest that you have a gynae check-up to find out why sex is painful for you. It also sounds like you may be depressed and this could affect your desire for sex. You will have to see a doctor to sort all this out for you.