Question
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/03

pls advise

hi my boyfriend is 27 years ,im 24,i know i am not supposed to read his sms on his phone ,i did and i found out he has been flirting with a 50years old woman,who i know and have recently met.i asked his friend about it and he just said ,this woman is just after my man,my bf is not interested,but how do i believe that,what if this has been going on for long,if he is not interested why is he not saying anything about it,and i have been seeing sms from this other woman whom i think he is going out with,last saturday he left me with his phone and it rang,i answered it and it was the other woman who i think he is seeing ,i was just polite and i told her he is not available i will get him to call her back,told him and he did not say anything ,i was thinking maybe he was gonna try explaining himself without me saying anything but he just pretended as if nothing happend,im scared to confront him about all this cause we had an agreemnt not to touch each others phone ,please advise me,is this relationship ever gonna work or should i just back down i dont know what to do...

,,,,,

1
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/03

just ask him who that women was the other day who called. if he reacts funny or gets defensive, know sumthing is up. Ask him straight out if he is seing some one else, this women. OR if he is thinking of seeing other women. be clear about what you saying.

Reply to almost mad