Question
Posted by: Hope | 2004/01/27

Pls advise

I was dignosed three years back when I was pregnant. My baby is negetive and healthy, but my problem is that I get very tired. I eat three meals, fruits and drink a lot of water but I still feel very tired. I also take multivitamins and vitamin b-co nothing seems to help. I'm not on medication b'coz I'm still healthy I don't know my CD4 count or Viral load at moment, but I do go every six months for tests. Pls advise what I can do.

Expert ImageHIV Peer Forum

Please go and see your doctor because there could be many other reasons for you to be tired.

5
Posted by: Hope | 2004/01/28

Thank you very much I go to my doctor.

Reply to Hope
Posted by: Inc | 2004/01/27

I agree... it's the professionals who will eventually set your mind at ease! I know that one's mind is seldom at ease when one is living with HIV!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: malaika | 2004/01/27

Maybe you should go for your check up and find out your cd4 count and vural load.This should then direct you as to whether your health is deteriorating or its just a different problem all together.See you GP about this.

Reply to malaika
Posted by: Hope | 2004/01/27

I make sure that I rest. I sleep early everyday, I walk as I don't have time to go to the gym.

Reply to Hope
Posted by: Inc | 2004/01/27

When you are hungry... you eat... when you are thirsty, you drink fluids... when you are tired... you rest! Your body tells you what you need... if it gets tired... then rest a while! I also get tired... I rest on a weekend when I have the most time to do so... I go to bed early during the week. Try to exercise as well... it can make you feel more energetic!

Reply to Inc