Question
Posted by: teena | 2007/03/13

pls advice me urgently

hi,
I want to know if am pregnant is it necessary to find change in my belly size ie in first trimester ?My period is late , but i am not finding any change in belly size.I am feeling very tired.This is the first time i am expericing this much delay in period & some bloating ,but i thought it as period sign.Now there is no period sign.Can u advice me ?

The increase is size of your belly usually only occurs after 12 weeks.
However, if your period is late, you should do a pregnancy test.

4
Posted by: teena | 2007/03/15

Thank u everyone for ur reply.

Reply to teena
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/14

A late period is a pregnancy symptom, the other symptoms tend to start further along the line. Do a pregnancy test:)

Reply to Maya
Posted by: teena | 2007/03/13

hi,
I am not all having any pregnancy symptoms ,thats what worrying me.Is it necessary if u r pregnant one may be having increased vaginal secretion ?There is no change for me.

Reply to teena
Posted by: hi | 2007/03/13

yes, do a preg test and PUT YOUR MIND AT EAZE ! good luck

Reply to hi