Question
Posted by: TC | 2007/05/11

Please urgent feedback

With reference to note 2429.

Please assist as I am stressing and not sleeping at night about this. Should I contact my gynae, as I will be seeing him on 23 May

See answer to your previous post.

1
Posted by: sissy | 2007/05/11

TC. I know the glass of wine and raw meat - although not great - will probably do nothing. I also did not know I was pregnant untill 5 weeks - and I had a few -|- tails the one evening. I also had a LOT of raw meat. (I even ate carpaccio the one evening). My baby is fine.

I have lots of friends who did not find out they were pregnant untill very late in their pregnancies. They did all sorts of weird and dangerous things and their babies were all 100% So try to stay positive and just see that from now on forward you stay as healthy as possible.

I do not know about the injections and Celestamine though. I think maybe you should call your gynae and have a quick chat with him/her- just to put your mind at rest. Or maybe call/visit the nearest clinic sister. (Clicks pharmacies have baby clinics as well) They deal with these things all the time - and they are very helpful and friendly. If you wait untill the 23 May you will drive yourself nuts.

Reply to sissy