Question
Posted by: Connie | 2008/01/09

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?

Hi there. I`m to be 25 this year and I wonder whether there is a possibility that you can tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 what my chances will be of falling pregnant one day? The reason for my question is that when I was 15 I have an ovarial cist that was surgically removed, my Gynae then put me on Depo Provera (on which I was for about 8 years). During 2005 I was diagnosed with CIN1, after a week and other tests it came to light that I already had CIN2, and a week later (after my surgery/ conus biopsy) the tests done on the stuff that was cutt out showed that it was already in the early stages of CIN3. Now I have to go for a follow-up every six months to catch it early enough if it comes back. I would really like to become pregnant one day, but at this moment I do not know what my chances will be after all this medical stuff hit me. I know no-one can tell whether someone else will ever become pregnant, but from a medical point of view, what`s my chances? I would really like some advice etc. Thank you.

None of the problems you have mentioned should lessen your chances of conceiving.