Question
Posted by: LAUREN | 2004/02/23

PLEASE READ THIS!

I had a period on 27.2.04 a week before this i did a test it shoed faint positive anyway my period is due tommorrow 24.2.04 but on 15.2.04 i had a spot of blood not much though and on sat 21.2.04 i had a vry light bit of blood and again yesterday but not much today 23.2.04. Normally a week beofre im due i start getting cramps but i have had none of those which is strange, when i do bleed im one of those that are very heavey but im not. Could it mean there is a chance im PREGNANT

See below

3
Posted by: LAUREN | 2004/02/23

I Got that a bit wrong i ment 27.1.03 not 27.2.04

Reply to LAUREN
Posted by: LAUREN | 2004/02/23

I'M STILL WRONG 27.1.04

Reply to LAUREN
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/02/23

Your last period date is a bit wrong, but I understand what you trying to say. Do a hometest again to check.

Reply to Pokkel