Question
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2007/02/20

PLEASE READ AND ADVISE

I dont know if anyone can assist.

I went off the pill in Dec, got a period on 2nd Jan,for 4 days, spotted on the 20th for 3 days, got a pinkish discharge on the 1st if feb which lasted a day ( the day I expected my next period) based on having had a period the 2nd of Jan. Did a test on the 9th nothing, then I thought I should wait till I get a period which should have been the 17th based on getting the spotting on the 20th. Still no period today, what can it be? Got Pms symptoms, sore breasts and moods..slight cramps in my womb. Last night I was crying for no reason very miserable, please help

There is often a period where the body readjusts to stopping the Pill. This is most likely what is causing the symptoms and irregular bleeding.

2
Posted by: Angel | 2007/02/20

i had the same symptoms and found out after the 3rd test that i was preggies, didnt get any morning sickness but had tender breast had the slight periods like pains and very moody and wanted to cry over everything....get blood tests done and knw 4sure...goodluck

Reply to Angel
Posted by: ME | 2007/02/20

sounds like your body is working the pill out of your system. it could take up to 6 months. hang in there.

Reply to ME