Question
Posted by: les bi friends | 2007/04/24

Please Read

Hello to all my buddies out there i hope life is treating you's all very well, tell me why is it that we are so blinded to love i sit here at work alone most of the day and read postings and some of the people here really hurt and there partners dont give a sht (Soz It really upsets me) you know its one thing to be in a realtionship and to be the dumpee insted of the dumper, the dumper feels nothing except a sence of power he/she and break you in a matter of seconds. I say screw the lot, stand your ground and stay strong!! once they see they cant hurt you they eventually give up!!

Hunnie if you lukin for a door mat im sure pick n pay has them on special. HEE HEE

Much love to you all and Spidy i just wanna hug you!!!
Mwha

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

3
Posted by: les bi friends | 2007/04/25

True hunnie, very true

Les bi friends

Reply to les bi friends
Posted by: DLB | 2007/04/25

Hmmm... Don't take this the wrong way but the dumpee isn't ALWAYS wrong. Sometimes they just need to get out...

Reply to DLB
Posted by: Spiderman | 2007/04/24

Geeee >blush< thanks 'les bi friends'

thank you very much babes! ;)

Reply to Spiderman