Question
Posted by: NN | 2006/11/08

Please please help me

Hi Doc,
I fear that I might have contracted either one of the above mentioned STD's, I have beentaking Cyclivex for the past 3 weeks, and it does not seem to be clearing my problem up. Can you suggest any other medication, or do you know where I can buy products like H-Balm, Tetrasil or Dermisil in South Africa. Or any other cream that may help.

Please respond Urgently.

Thank you.

Dear NN
Don't wait one day longer - go to the doctor for a proper diagnosis and blood tests and get onto the right medication straight away. You are just going to irritate the skin with all the different creams.

1
Posted by: hasmi | 2007/03/05

where can i buy dermisil in durban south africa

Reply to hasmi