Posted by: NN | 2006/11/08

Please please help me

Hi Doc,
I fear that I might have contracted either one of the above mentioned STD's, I have beentaking Cyclivex for the past 3 weeks, and it does not seem to be clearing my problem up. Can you suggest any other medication, or do you know where I can buy products like H-Balm, Tetrasil or Dermisil in South Africa. Or any other cream that may help.

Please respond Urgently.

Thank you.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear NN
Don't wait one day longer - go to the doctor for a proper diagnosis and blood tests and get onto the right medication straight away. You are just going to irritate the skin with all the different creams.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: hasmi | 2007/03/05

where can i buy dermisil in durban south africa

Reply to hasmi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.