Posted by: beertjie | 2008/12/04

please please help

i went to 3 doctors already this started last year december i have pain in my right side stomach went for an emergency apendix opperation after 3 months the pain returnd so it not appendix i think its my dikderm im so bloated with lots of gas and the pain is terrible i have diaree all the time and i cant eat then the pain gets worse or i trow up i have used bevispas nexiam and millerspas nothing works and makes it worse i have an appointment at a gastrologist or something the 5 of january but its long to sit with this pain what could it be and what else can i take in the mean time

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Beertjie
I think seeing the gastroenterologist is the right thing to do as you probably need a colonoscopy examination. Phone the gastroenterologists rooms and ask them if they can let you know if they get a cancellation as the pain is severe and you can't wait that long
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ABZ | 2008/12/04

the Dr' s can " scan"  you from the outside to see what is wrong. There are diff. scans, ask the Dr.
Go to a specialist!

Reply to ABZ

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.