Question
Posted by: Regret (Brian) | 2004/12/23

Please make the most of x-mas with your parents,i have lost both my parents in the last 4 months

I just want to tell everyone...Make the most of Christmas with your parents & loved one's as they might not be here next year.

I have lost both my parents in the last 4 months & this is a very sad christmas 4 me...Im just 18 years old & last christmas i went away with friends instead of spending christmas with them & now i regret what i did.Today my friends don't even ask me anything.Make your parents happy while they are alive because next year they might not be here...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone...
Take care

Regret (Brian)

Dear R/B,
That's always good advice, at any time, of any year. I hope the matric results are what you hoped for, and good luck with your fresh tasks with the business. You have been coping astonishingly well with an awesome task, and are likely to succeed at the easier tasks that lie ahead now.

7
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/23

(Regret)Brian: sorry to here about your loss, i don't know what i'd do without my parents, will be thinking of you on christmas...like k said keep your chin up and remember we will be thinking of you!!!

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: sweetcakes | 2004/12/23

Reply to sweetcakes
Posted by: Regret (Brian) | 2004/12/23

Thanks Beyond Tired & K

Reply to Regret (Brian)
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/12/23

Regret (Brian)
This is such a true sentiment. I have also lost both my parents, difficult circumstances and also have many regrets, however I have realised as SS said's that if they knew you loved them it will carry you through this difficult time. You have already accomplished a lot for someone so young, still being able to wish others a wonderful Christmas and by sharing your message.
You take good care of yourself and know that your parents are with you in your memories and in your heart.
Have a blessed Christmas filled with good times.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: K | 2004/12/23

Best wishes, keep your chin up and have blessed Christmas.

Will be thinking about you when I get my son's matric results!

Go well and take care!

Reply to K
Posted by: Regret (Brian) | 2004/12/23

Thanks SS...my life's changed dramatically...
We sold the house,i have moved close to where my uncle stays...Im still waiting 4 my matric results next week...But the results don't matter because i wii be taking over my dads business from January.

Im spending Christmas with my uncle...Im just grateful that i have him...he help me with my dads business & financial stuff.

Have a wonderful Christmas SS

Regret (Brian)

Reply to Regret (Brian)
Posted by: SS | 2004/12/23

Hi Brian,

Sorry about your loss.

I've also lost both my parents a couple of years ago. I also had various regrets but with time I have learnt that it is not necessary to have regrets. If they knew that you loved them then that is enough. Keep all the good memories in your heart and smile when you think of them.

Reply to SS