Question
Posted by: Gee | 2007/11/27

PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER!! PREGNANT????

How long after you have ovulated will you be able to know if you are pregnant? I am really trying to fall pregnant and had intercourse 2 days before ovulation, on ovulation and 2 days after ovulation. Please hold thumbs guys...... Since Sunday I am feeling nauseas and very bloated around my waist. I dont have any other symptoms. Could I be pregnant? I really am trying hard to fall pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up. Can someone please help me????

If your periods are irregular it is not possible to be certain about the timing of ovulation. The best thing is to wait and see if your next period comes when expected. If your cycle lasts for m,ore than 35 days with no period, do a pregnancy test.

9
Posted by: KAROL | 2007/11/29

Please help me to calculate my circle.In Sept my period were 1-3weeks I had to use the pill to stop them.Than in October I had my periods on the 11-15...Nov.....I had my period around the 15-19.

Please help I want to have a baby.

Reply to KAROL
Posted by: trysie | 2007/11/28

hi there, i will need to know how many day you are ???

sorry about your etopic, I had one in 2005, its not very nice i hope you dont mine me asking but did the dok chec your tubes ? when i fell pregnant about 6 weeks ago i went on the internet to see what simptoms a etopic have and also read what causes a etopic and read that is your tubes that are blocked and its best to clean your womb and see your chubes, luckly i did go for a cleaning in March this year so my pregnancy were in my womb,but stopped growing. they also say that if you had a etopic your chanses of having it again is very high, sorry just want to shear this with you so that you also know these facts and maby can avoid it next time around !

good luck

Reply to trysie
Posted by: Me | 2007/11/28

I ALSO NEED HELP , I HAD ECTOPIC PREGANCY & WENT FOR AN OPERATION ON THE 7TH OCT07, MY NORMAL CYCLE CAME ON THE 13TH NOV , SO WHICH IS THE MOST FERTILE DAYS FOR ME .

Reply to Me
Posted by: trysie | 2007/11/27

just remember i am not a expert these dates are just acording to me ! but if i may advise use vit e 1000eu and zimplex and folic acid and staminagrow for hubby or both of can use it !
good luck, i will really pray hard !!

cee
if your cycle are recular you are about 32 days apart so then you can count 16days after your (count from the day of your cycle started)
cycle and start babydancing then you will ovulate about 3-4 days after that but its better to babydans before hand
if you are 36 days like you were this month you count 20 days with your cycle you should have had intercourse from the 23, so its too early for a test just pray !!!

sss

you have a cycle of 27 days that is very good ! your fertile days were from the 18 - till the 22 if you want you can start from your cycle day and count 11 days after that
good luck to you

* remember that the days i gave you are not on the day you ovulate but bevore hand as i said its better to start early and keep going for about 5-6 days !!!

Reply to trysie
Posted by: Gee | 2007/11/27

My dates for Aug, Sep, Oct were all the same. 30th till 5th of each month. November i started on the 4th.

Reply to Gee
Posted by: SSSS | 2007/11/27

Hi Trysie, I'm despeate as well, can u pls check for me, i had my period on started 13 Oct and finish on 17 Oct, and Nov i started on 8 nov and finished on 13 nov 07. Pls can you try to calculate for me as well. really desperate.

Reply to SSSS
Posted by: trysie | 2007/11/27

I will do my best i can gater from your post that you are very desprite to have a baby ! as this is not facts only as i think

if you started on the 4 of november your fertile days were from the 17nov until round about the 24 nov i can not calculate it corectly dont know how many days apart are your cycle, try using those ovulation tests your cycle are a bit unregular to me not to stress its not the end of the world ! so you should more or less start your cycle the fitst to the second week in dec but if you want you can send me your cycle dates from aug, sep and otc and nov, it will give me a more acurate dates

ow girl you must really take it easy !

Reply to trysie
Posted by: Gee | 2007/11/27

I am not sure... Went off the pill about 5 months ago. First periods cycle was 31 days, all starting on the 30th and ending on the 5th. This month I was a week late and only started on the 4th of November. So I am not sure what the dates would have been and if my cycle changed. Can you please help me?

Reply to Gee
Posted by: trysie | 2007/11/27

when did you ovulate ?

Reply to trysie