Question
Posted by: Sam | 2007/03/07

Please Help....Stretch marks???

I am 7 months pregnant and last night I saw I've got stretch marks on my bum witch I've never had before... what can I use to take it away???

Dear Sam
Congratulations on your pregnancy. Unfortunately stretch marks can occur during pregnancy. From a dietary point of view there are not many options. You should consult a Dermatologist for laser treatment and Retin A which is successful in removing stretch marks, but the dr may say that he/she is only prepared to do the treatment after the baby has been born as it is not a good idea to expose the baby to products like Retin A.

1
Posted by: Jess | 2007/03/13

I also have stretchmarks from my pregnancy (8 years ago) i am 27 years old and up till now have been told there is nothing i can do about them.....so i am very interested to hear about laser surgery and retin A....how much would this procedure cost and would it would it work on old stretchmarks?
Thanks!

Reply to Jess