Question
Posted by: Worried Mom | 2007/08/06

Please help wrt Nova T

I am a mommy to a beautiful 4 month old little girl who is the apple of my eye. I had the nova T put in after she was born as my Gynae said it is really affective.

I am a couple of days late and I'm starting to really worry. I can't be pregnant again. I only want another baby when my little girl is about 2 or 3 as I want to give her all I can to then. And financially my husband and I can't afford another baby right now.

Do any of you know anyone who has fallen pregnant on this form of contraceptive?

Or is it maybe that my body is still regulating itself?

Do a pregnancy test so that you know for sure. All forms of contraception have a failure rate.