Question

Please help! Very worried

I've been on clomid 150mg for 5days, I've been getting lower back and lower abdominal cramps, it feels as if I'm going to get my period, I am late with my period wtih 2 days now. Took a pregnancy test this morning, it was neg. Just want to find out if I took it too early. Or could I have OHSS. My breasts hurt like hell and I also get lots of headaches. Peeing alot.Someone pls help me!

It may be too early and the symptoms could also be due to the fact that your periods are about to come. I suggest you wait a few days and if no periods, do another pregnancy test