Question
Posted by: Shei | 2007/12/03

Please Help - Very Confused

Hi, i am normally very regular with my menstrual cycle however i have not yet had a period since the second last week of October. I have done 3 home pregnancy tests and all have been negative but yet i feel pregnant. Now i am really confused! Could i be or not?

You could have a cyst or hormone imbalance. See your doctor to check.

4
Posted by: Sheila | 2007/12/06

Hi, just to let you know that i eventually got my period. On the 4th of December which was really strange for me as i am normally very regular and I had all the pregnancy syptoms. What I did experience though was a lot of pain, by my ovaries as well as sharp pains shooting from my ovaries all the way down my legs! it was terrible. The 1st day my period seemed very strange but now it seems back to normal. I am truelly baffled by all this and still dont know what to make of it.

Reply to Sheila
Posted by: Same | 2007/12/03

girl we are in the same boat, my last periods were on the 27th of September all my hpt are negetive. pls let me know of ur result.

Reply to Same
Posted by: Shei | 2007/12/03

Thanks for the advice!

Reply to Shei
Posted by: reg | 2007/12/03

it could mean many things,instead of worrying and being stressed pls go and see ur doctorthen u will get da real results, which will give u peace of mind ; GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS

Reply to reg