Question
Posted by: Didi | 2007/12/10

Please HELP URGENTLY, anyone's response?

I'm not sure if i could be pregnant, but I was on contraceptives (the 2 month injection) and my first and last shot was this year February. My periods came as normal, but this month they've skipped 5 days already, I'm always tired and I eat a lot these days, i have very wiered cravings and often feel nauseas but not for very long, the feeling could last about 10 - 15 minutes.

Please help as i'm scared to take a HPT because I've tried them a lot and been dissapointed quited often to find that I'm not pregnant.

Anyone's response could be of great help.

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: T | 2007/12/10

If i were you i would not do a home pregnancy test, but rather gor for a blood test then you know for sure at once! Good luck!

Reply to T
Posted by: Carrie | 2007/12/10

You're not going to know without a pregnancy test. And nobody can tell you for sure that you are or are not pregnant just by these symptoms. They could mean you're pregnant or they could mean you're not. Just do the test and put your mind at ease ;) Good luck.

Reply to Carrie