Question
Posted by: Sammie | 2006/07/24

Please help.. Thrush can it spread

i am a 22 year old who has never had thrush before.. I would just like to know if i am sexually active, will my partner also get an itchy burning sensation?? Please help...

Thrush can be spread sexually. It is best to treat it before having sex ot treat your partner as well.

2
Posted by: Girly | 2006/07/24

Hi, I think it can spread. I'm also sexually active and everytime me and my man had sex a day or 2 after he gets that itchy burning sensation. I've been asking every doc, but they don't reply. I hope there is something we can do about it. Good Luck!

Reply to Girly
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/24

Yes, thrush is contagious. You and your partner both need to be treated if you suspect thrush, and abstain from sex until it is cleared up. The symptoms for a man is also itching and burning.

Reply to Lou