Question
Posted by: TAN | 2004/11/10

Please Help Think I have bladder Infection

I was wondering cold any one advise me on these weird symptoms.
I don’t think im pregnant.
Well you see lately im very tired and run down, I can berely even keep my eyes open during work, I have no reason to be run down so I don’t know why im so tired every day.
Im constantly on the loo. I think it might be blader infection, but its funny as im in the toilet every 45 min but there is no pain, like an infection would give.
I had a 4 day period and it was fresh red blood, so it cant be a pregnancy.
Also a slight bit of tenderness of the lower abdoman, more like stiffness so when I stretch I feel the stiffness,
What could it be, I cant see the DR till next year as my medical aid is depleated till then, I have tried drinking citrisoda to clear the infection if it is one but im still needing the toilet very often.

It may be a bladder infection. I can't tell without examining you and testing your urine. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Tash | 2004/11/10

Hi, if you are definatly sure you are not preggies, you should go to the doc, its only about R150, Your health is not something you should mess around with. Get it checked out. If it is a bladder infection and you dont get antibiotics it could spread into your kidneys and make you very ill.

I dont want to scare you, you must just be carefull, i have had many bladder infections over the past 2 years and there are so many different symptoms every time. Sometimes pain and other times no pain.

Otherwise if you are preggies Congrats !!!

Reply to Tash