Question
Posted by: Nats | 2005/11/23

Please help terrible cramps

Need your help!!
I’m 22 years old and have been on melodene for two years now, in the last three months my period has been 2 weeks before my time I drink my pill every night at the same time, I never skip it! I have been having terrible cramps which I haven’t had since I went on the pill…. I am getting very worried somebody said that my pill might be to weak for my body can that be true or might it be more serious???

You might have another cause for the pain and irregular periods, such as an ovarian cyst. I would suggest a gynae check-up.

3
Posted by: nats | 2005/11/23

thank you ladies i just needed a different opinion i seem to strugle to lose weight on it as well i use to be 50kg now i'm 65kg could the pill have a part in my weight managment as well???

Reply to nats
Posted by: Nikita | 2005/11/23

Try changing to Nordette sweetheart. I also think that Melodene is getting to weak for you. Doctors usually prescribe Melodene for girls that still a bit young. I guess that's why you used it in the first place.

Change to something stronger. You are getting older.

Reply to Nikita
Posted by: Kay | 2005/11/23

You probably just need to change to a different pill, don’t stress too much.

Reply to Kay