Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2004/02/12

Please help Sandton Gynae

Hi, i read about the best Gynae somewhere in Sandton and stupid me i forgot to take her name and her tel no. Could you please try to trace her name and tel phone if you can please.

I heard that she is very nice person and can help you a lot especially if you got so many problems like me.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I don't believe that there is any one best gynaecologist in a particular area. Some gynaecologists specialise in particular areas, e.g. infertility but, even here, there are usually a few with expertise.

1
Posted by: Theresa | 2004/02/12

Hi Jackie,

If it is a woman Gynae, it is probably Reinette Roussow. She operates out of the Medfem Clinic next to the Sandton Clinic. She has a very good reputation - but it is very difficult to get into her books for an appointment.

Tel: 7061161

Hope this is the person that you are looking for?

Good Luck!

Reply to Theresa