Question
Posted by: Headache | 2007/06/06

please help or humor me, doc

Hi there,

Last night I met up with a guy whom I've know for the past 6 months. We are not in an exclusive relationship but have not done anything slightly sexual until last night.

All that happened was I watched him masturbate himself until he had an orgasm - I was fully clothed the entire time, and didnt touch him anywhere after he was done.

Once home, I took a shower and recall sneezing. Once out of the shower, I rubbed my hand across my mouth and felt a blob of something sticky left on my lip - now this could have been snot (cant think of a better word) but what if it was semen?

I was at least 1m away from him when he came and his semen did not shoot across the room BUT if this substance was indeed his semen, what is my chance of HIV infection.?

It took me at least 20 minutes to get home and at least another 5 in the shower - would the virus have died due to exposure by then?

Dear Headache
You would have felt and smelt it on your lip if it was semen, I don't think it was. And I don't think you are at any risk for HIV.

2
Posted by: Taz | 2007/06/06

You make me laugh C !!! :-)

Reply to Taz
Posted by: C. | 2007/06/06

If the semen hit open skin, you would've felt it. I think it was just a bit (a lot?) of sinus! phlegm?! spewting forth from your throut and onto the lip.

I'm sorry, just gonna be sick quickly . . .

mmmmmbwah!

Reply to C.