Question
Posted by: Not tonight | 2006/08/01

Please help no libido

Could you please suggest a reputable sexologist in the Alberton area??

To the outside world my husband and I are in many ways the perfect couple, but that's because they do not see what is going on in the bedroom. My sex drive has from the start of our marraige been quite low but bearable (I contribute it solely to work related stress, because over weekend and holidays it would be much better), but since I gave birth 8 months ago I am NEVER in the mood. My husband, who wants it at
least 4 times a week is miserable, as we no only do it (half heartly) maybe twice a month. I know the problem is on my side, I just do not get turned on and then worst of all get so irritated with his constant advances, its REALLY starting to afect our marraige very badly.

Would some therapy help, is there some vitamins or drug I can take, how can I fix this????

Call 0860 100 262 for SA Sexual Health Association. FYI - there are only 3 Clincial Sexologists in the country - Dr Eve, Prof Lionel Nicolas and Myself.

E Mc

3
Posted by: me too | 2006/08/01

not tonight

I'm currently experiencing the same problems with my husband - I too have an extremely low libido and he just wants it all the time. I tired these sites a few times and many people tell me it is all in the mind - those that have never been there will never understand.

Please if you come across anything that helps - post it and let us all know. Will do the same.

Holding thumbs for you 'cos I know exactly what you are experiencing.

Reply to me too
Posted by: lover | 2006/08/01

speak to a sex therapist.or better still take a break from city life to destress and rekindle your lovemaking.

Reply to lover
Posted by: Gilo | 2006/08/01

Not tonight: it is simple, you better get with it very quickly or he will get it somewhere esle!!! I think it is all in the mind, like you said (work/stress). I have a simarlier problem, I'm very much interested in sex, but not with my wife...I have not yet been with someone else, but if I don't get my mind in order very soon, I will and so will she because I don't give it to her!!!

Reply to Gilo