Question
Posted by: Naughty | 2006/10/30

PLEASE HELP NEED ADVICE !!!!!

Okay as some of you might remember I was sort of involved with this women, fell deeply for her only to find out she was a complete liar from the start and was still with her girlfriend while she made me believe she was single.

Now heres the problem - She just phoned me, wants to meet for a drink, claims she needs to talk to me.Im was totally taken by suprise but trust me was as calm and cold as an ice cube.I made in clear that we have nothing to talk about and that I value my life and dont want to get murdered by her girlfriend.She said that she has no bad intentions and just need to talk to me.
She said they not together (as usual), so I took it apon myself and phone her so called ex, yip they ant together.

Now what? Do I meet her and hear what she has to say or do I tell her to go stuff herself. I really do love her but she hurt me so badly.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Naughty - good to hear from you again.

This woman previously lied to you about her relationship status, messed you around and caused you much emotional pain. Stay away from her. Keep your distance.

3
Posted by: Brad | 2006/10/31

Good for you Naughty, you did the right thing. Move on.

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Naughty | 2006/10/31

Thanks I needed to make sure I wasnt going down the wrong path again.

I meet her anyway and told her how I felt and that it will never change the way I see and know her. I will never trust or believe her ever again, and to me that makes up a big part of a relationship. So yes it was a sad but needed goodbye!

Reply to Naughty
Posted by: Deeve | 2006/10/30

Hi naughty!! Good to see you're still around....
On the above issue.....Sixth sense my dear - what does the little man on your shoulder say......? I think you already know.
My thoughts if you don't want to get burn't again - go ......herself!
Cheers

Reply to Deeve