Question
Posted by: Joe | 2007/08/17

Please help me to help my Gay Friend!

Dear Gay Issues Expert,
I have a very special friend who is a foreigner in this country. He is an exchange student from Italy and he is gay. He is 2metres tall and as his dear, best and only close friend here in South Africa, he wants me to find him a gay man that is his height (2 metres or more). I feel very sorry for the poor chap and I am only trying to help him, as he really wants a partner. We live in Durban. As he is a foreigner, he is scared of approaching just anyone and that is why he has asked me to assist him in finding him a partner. Can you please offer me your help, by offering or suggesting where do I look for his perfect match. I find that the chat lines and dating sites are not very helpful and accurate - so if you or anyone could offer me genuine advice as to how I can help my dear friend. Any constructive suggestions will do from you or anyone out there. I am really being serious. Co-operation and help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Joe and welcome here and thanks for the assurance that you're serious. So you're looking for a gay man who's over 2m tall who would be interested in meeting a 2m-tall Italian, in Durban.... Sure.

1
Posted by: Joe | 2007/08/18

Dear Expert,
It is Joe here again... thank you for your reply. Where will I get this information from? I have included my e-mail address in the optional headline, so I am assuming that you as the head expert, manager and counsellor of this forum - it is only you that can see my e-mail address and you can perhaps e-mail some details? Please reply and tell me. Your help, kindness and appreciation is being and will be very greatly appreciated. In return I pray that good Lord blesses you! and may he make your dreams and aspirations come true. As a token of my sincere appreciation and as I form of gratitude unto you, I would send you a gift if I could; if only your details were made known to me. Thank you once again for responding and I look forward to an answer from you.
Keep Well!
Warmest Regards
Joe

Reply to Joe