Question
Posted by: Rose | 2004/01/12

Please Help Me to Fall Pregnant

I had 2 abortions, and now I am trying to fall pregnant. I had it done at Marie Stopes and they said it was safe abortions. I am only 21 now. I had the 1st one when I was 16 and then 18. What is the best way to fall pregnant. I am very worried I won't be able to conceive. Please help, I am desperate. Are there any pills that I can take?

You don't say how long you have been trying to fall pregnant. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive. There does not seem to be any reason at this stage to think that you will not be able to fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: HEALTHCARE | 2004/01/12

Dear Rose

Sma has given you the basic things to follow to increase your chances of pregnancy.

However, you have to be mentally and emotionally ready for the pregnancy. Furthermore, it have to be checked that physical healing has taken place properly following the 2 abortions.
The emotional healing generally takes longer than the physical healing.
Falling pregnant can be quite a bit more than just taking tablets, your whole body and mind need to be balanced and working in harmony( that is why fertility drugs often does'nt work!)

For more on my Natural Fertility Program, write to lotusway@mweb.co.za (Complementary Healthcare Practitioner specialising in natural fertility programs)

Reply to HEALTHCARE
Posted by: Sma | 2004/01/12

I think you need to take folic acid, Vitamin E and C. Also make sure u understand your menstrual circle, know when you ovulate and sure you have sex in those day when you are most likely to fall pregnant. You need to relax and do not stress about it, it will happen when the time is right. Your partner needs to be eating healthy too. If does not happen within a certain period then the two of you will have be checked, it might not be you with a problem. And be possitive

Reply to Sma