Question
Posted by: Cyndi | 2007/02/20

Please help me... im clueless!

I went to the doctor last month due to increased urination and bleeding between my menstruation and abdominal pains was told i was having a miscarriage and needed to go to the hospital for a sonar scan but they couldnt find anything.. took blood samples as well to see if i was pregnant which came back negative.. i was asked to stay in hospital o see a doctor there which then told me my problems in the stomach was due to my colon but no anwers on my period.. now i sit a month later not sure what to do or who to see...? I am still urinating frequently and i am bleeding between my periods or my periods have become more irregular the past 2 months. Im pratically bleeding every week ... on 4 days off 2 or 3 and then back on again. I do not have any cramps but do feel nausious often. Please could someone help me to find out what could be my problem im to scared to see my normal gp as im afraid of misdiagnosis as per the miscarriage and im afriad to see the hospital due to same reason on colon. Please i beg to help me.
Many Thanks

I'm afraid you will need to see a doctor. I cannot make a diagnosis without an examination and further tests.