Question
Posted by: Helpless... | 2008/05/22

Please help me - dunno what to do.

i am in a very sensitive situation. I have been trying to get my hubby to go to the dr. but he refuses.
His symptoms are:
Severe headaches (the only thing that helps is if he sleeps for a while) At least 3-4 times a week he gets them.
and now recently he had a nose bleed, just out of the blue.
What could this be symptoms of? Please help....

Dear Helpless
This could be signs of high blood pressure - ask him to let the sister at the pharmacy check his blood pressure? If the headache is pressing and feels like a band around his head it could be due to neck or upperback spasms and massage and a hot water bottle may help, together with a muscle relaxant pain killer like Adcodol. Just be careful Adcodol is addictive and can make you very sleepy.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2008/05/22

He must see a doctor urgently - several severe headaches such as he is having are not normal and especially with a new symptom he now has, which could be very relevant. Please take him to a doctor asap. Please tell him to stop being so stubborn!

He might need to have a brain scan.

Reply to anxious