Posted by: 1minute man | 2010/04/26

Please help me cure PE

Hi, I have recently married a beautiful women but I am not able to satisfy her because as I found out I suffer from PE.
I have read on your site that too much masturbation can train your ejaculation to happen faster, is that true?

As I understand there are some exercises that help: What exercises would you recommend?

Is there any pills or herbal supplement that I can get locally in South Africa that can help cure my PE?

Please help

Kind regards

1minute man

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Premature ejaculation is a reasonably common problem. Sexologists can teach you several techniques eg the squeeze technique to help you with PE. Otherwise your doctor can prescribe you medication to help you with the problem (eg Sertraline).

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/04/28

You are probably still quite young. Young men may even squirt while they are busy inserting their p*nises. I have gone through that and I know how bad one can feel.

Be very open with your young wife. Tell her that she is sending your hormones through the roof and that you need time to become a satisfying lover. For an interim period you need to masturbate and ejaculate under the shower before you go to the bedroom to commence with much foreplay and eventually entering her v*gina. You will not be so horny, not be so anxious to get youn p*nis in as soon as possible and be able to thrust will less vigour. Your wife will realise that in this way you will be able to provide her with multiple orgasms.

Masturbation is not something to be ashamed of. Most men are doing it at times during their entire lifespan.

Within 6 months or less your excessive horniness and anxiousness may subside and you will be able to have very satisfying sex with your wife.


Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/26

It is possible to " train"  yourself to last longer.You can also try Stud 100 which is a spray you use on your penis,which " deadens"  it and thereby helping u last longer.Just don''t spray too much on.
Good luck

Reply to XXX
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/04/26

ther definitly is something in pharmacies, phone and order now.

Reply to boomsie

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.